Admin Menu Editor Pro helps you customize the WordPress admin menu to better suit your – or your clients’ – needs. Use it to:
- Create a simple, streamlined admin menu for your non-technical users.
- Make the important menus quick and easy to access while hiding the confusing or dangerous ones.
- Organize a messy, complicated WordPress admin and turn into something that’s easy to understand and navigate.
- Organize the admin menu using a simple drag & drop interface.
- Show/hide menus based on user capabilities, roles or user names.
- Change menu title, access rights, URL, icon and more.
- Create new menu items.
- Import and export menu configuration.
- Set menu items to open in a new window or IFrame.
- Move items to different sub-menus.
- Use shortcodes in menu settings.
- Supports WordPress MultiSite/WPMU.
- See the screenshots.
- WordPress 3.3 or later.
- Tested up to WordPress 3.5.1
Browser compatibility note: while most modern browsers will work fine, certain editor features (e.g. menu import) will not be available in IE8 and below.